Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The British Club Bangkok Pipe Band


The British Club Bangkok Pipe Band
IMG_1465, originally uploaded by HellonEarth2006.
The British Club Bangkok hosted a celebration of the Queen's official birthday recently. I went along for a short time but very quickly retired to a nearby Irish pub to watch the rugby. However, I did have time to snap the British Club Bangkok Pipe Band who were making a splendid noise. I have to say that none of them looked too happy but then again it cant be too uch fun huffing and puffing in 34 degrees of polluted Bangkok heat. It seems to me that wherever you go, they always seem to be able to dig up a piper or two on these occasions. The same went for Burns night back in February which was held in the same Irish pub where I watched the rugby.

No comments: