Thailand is one of those places that has wonderful sunsets. Like most amateur photographers, I cannot resist the beauty of a sunset picture. There are many beautiful sunset photographs and i even like some of my own. This one was taken on Phi Phi and is quite unusual because I was more or less facing east when I took it rather than west. The light from the fading sun was so powerful that it created a sunset all across the sky. Look out for a photo of the sunset taken pointing west which I will post shortly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beddgelert: A Historic Village in the Heart of Snowdonia
Nestled in the picturesque valley of Eryri (Snowdonia National Park) in North Wales, Beddgelert is one of the region’s most charming stone...
-
Thailand Road Trip, Mae Hong Son to Mae Sariang Today we began to head south on the third and, for us, the final leg of the Mae Hong Son L...
-
Star Fruit (Carambola) Star Fruit , originally uploaded by HellonEarth2006 . Star Fruit or Carambola is the fruit of the Averrhoa C...
-
The Khlong Toei market is the largest wet market in Bangkok. It is open daily for the sale of fish, seafood, meat, fruit, vegetables and oth...

No comments:
Post a Comment