Pages

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Bangkok's Street Vendors - Satisfying the Thai passion for eating



I have been using Google Documents which allows you to create text documents, spreadsheets or presentations and store them online. As it is possible to embed these documents in a blog posting, I thought I would try it, and this is the result.

The embedded presentation contains several photos I have taken in Bangkok of street vendors. I find them a fascinating subject for photographs.The Thais love to eat and as every visitor to Bangkok knows, street food is everywhere. Some of it is very good and while visitors often doubt the wisdom of eating off the street, it can be very rewarding for the taste buds. It is easy to tell if the food is fresh and if a stall is busy you can almost guarantee that it is good and you will suffer no ill effects.

No comments: