Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Interesting Bars - The Volk Bar, Bangkok


Volk Bar, Bangkok, originally uploaded by HellonEarth2006.

There are mnay interesting bars in Bangkok for a variety of reasons. This one is very much a novelty bar that can be found in Sukhumvit Soi 7. It is known as the Volk bar for obvious reasons and the sticker on the door claims that it was established in 1999. As you can see the bar has a few bar stools but also a number of tables on the pavement. It makes for an interesting photo but it is hardly a bar where you would spend the evening.

It actually seems to be not such a bad idea to list my favourite bars in here so I may well add other "interesting bars" to the blog although I tend not to have photographs as I do not take my rather large camera out with me in the evenings as a general rule.

I guess this is number 1 in the series then. Number 2 coming up tomorrow.

No comments: