Actually no, just another photo of Lumphini Park, Bangkok which, as I have said before, is one of my favourite places in all of Bangkok. So many improvements have been made to the park in recent years and it is looking just great. I especially appreciate the new plantings, such as the one portrayed, that have taken place in various corners of the park. It remains, an oasis in this busy city
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beddgelert: A Historic Village in the Heart of Snowdonia
Nestled in the picturesque valley of Eryri (Snowdonia National Park) in North Wales, Beddgelert is one of the region’s most charming stone...
-
Thailand Road Trip, Mae Hong Son to Mae Sariang Today we began to head south on the third and, for us, the final leg of the Mae Hong Son L...
-
Star Fruit (Carambola) Star Fruit , originally uploaded by HellonEarth2006 . Star Fruit or Carambola is the fruit of the Averrhoa C...
-
The Khlong Toei market is the largest wet market in Bangkok. It is open daily for the sale of fish, seafood, meat, fruit, vegetables and oth...
1 comment:
Hiya, I've followed a link from google images of tribespeople. I'm an artist looking for photos to do portraits from. I can't get to a lot of these places myself so am reduced to photos!. You have some lovely images on your blog, and wonder if you would be kind enough to let me use a couple? Thanks....the links on the comment will bring you to my blog.
Post a Comment