For nearly 2 years I have been using MSN Spaces to publish a blog about life living in Asia. I have now decided to switch to Blogger for various reasons and will continue where I left off. I will keep MSN Spaces open for the time being but will continue to add new entries here.
If you look at www.msnspaces.com/members/hellon you will get an idea of what this blog is about and see what has preceded it.
I hope you find something of interest.
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beddgelert: A Historic Village in the Heart of Snowdonia
Nestled in the picturesque valley of Eryri (Snowdonia National Park) in North Wales, Beddgelert is one of the region’s most charming stone...
-
Thailand Road Trip, Mae Hong Son to Mae Sariang Today we began to head south on the third and, for us, the final leg of the Mae Hong Son L...
-
Star Fruit (Carambola) Star Fruit , originally uploaded by HellonEarth2006 . Star Fruit or Carambola is the fruit of the Averrhoa C...
-
The Khlong Toei market is the largest wet market in Bangkok. It is open daily for the sale of fish, seafood, meat, fruit, vegetables and oth...
No comments:
Post a Comment